- Coordinates the planning and execution of paid & direct marketing programs for specified practices in accordance with practice’s objectives and budgets
- Develops work plans & regular client reports/presentations for review by his/her supervisor
- Interface with practices on a variety of levels and functions while managing practice expectations
- Consults with media, analytics, patient workflow and others to develop strategic solutions to practices’ objectives
- Keep team members’ current on competitive tactics, positioning and communication developments relative to a particular practice
- Ensure all client deliverables are on time and within budget
- Analyze & track online campaign results, create and deliver relevant reports and insight to practices
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively manage unplanned and ongoing projects on time, and within budget
- Acquires knowledge of the practice’s business and patient base so that marketing and advertising problems and opportunities may be anticipated and addressed
- Leadership Skills: Ability to keep team motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions for the health of the programs.
- Time Management: Ability to work with employees, medical personnel, and senior management, often spinning multiple plates at once.
- Technical Skills: Project managers are expected to keep and maintain a budget. Confident in using math skills to make sure the company's money is accurately tracked and the business unit is performing.
- PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS A MUST: this position must resolve problems, identify bottlenecks, negotiate and solve problems to be successful in this role.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day. Analyze data and make decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
*Additionally, this position may be required to perform other responsibilities as assigned.