Response Mine Interactive is looking for an energetic and strategic senior executive who can lead our team of seasoned media experts who are developing integrated cross-channel strategies for businesses across healthcare, retail, and home services. This role will be primarily responsible for managing and leading the strategic direction for a team of digital media professionals who plan, develop, execute, track and report across paid search, shopping, display, video, social and SEO campaigns for large national brands.
A successful candidate in this role will be data savvy, have great communication skills, and a penchant for managing teams and people. This person needs to be able to develop and drive strategies as well as guide data-driven tactical decisions in close to real time.
- Demonstrate expertise in and knowledge of online advertising, media planning/buying, and industry trends by increasing visibility of the agency's credentials in the discipline both internally and externally.
- Research, analyze, and monitor the impact of financial, technological, and demographic factors in the digital media space in order to capitalize on market opportunities for clients and minimize the effects of competitive activity.
- Guide the media department in the development and execution of innovative media strategies and programs. Spearhead the development of program strategies and analyses for clients.
- Maintain ultimate accountability for the quality, strategy, and integrity of all media plans/strategies/services delivered to clients, resulting in the cultivation of client loyalty and retention.
- Engage clients and client teams to evaluate the success or failure of all advertising/marketing initiatives, and plan for course correction and/or continual success as appropriate.
- Analyze program results, translate the data, and use it to create internal and external tools and references.
- Collaborate with internal client teams to identify opportunities for growth within existing client accounts and present new ideas to clients on an ongoing basis.
- Contribute and participate in new business efforts as a media subject matter expert. Review and approve plan estimates for new business opportunities.
- Monitor trends in the marketing and advertising industry and ensure the Media Department (and our agency) is prepared for potential changes within the sector and positioned for success as an industry leader.
- Implement departmental policies and practices and manage the department's financial performance (profit and loss).
- Build and sustain relationships with partners, vendors, and consultants as needed to develop scalable solutions that maximize operational efficiency and measure/monitor success of solutions.
- Provide leadership, direction, and training to the team following industry best practice processes.
- Drive development of documentation related to processes, methodologies, workflows and operational guidelines
- Maintain oversight of assigned team responsibilities and workflow within the department.
- Seasoned knowledge of all interactive media disciplines, including shopping, display, video, social and SEO campaigns for large national brands.
- 7+ years media management/planning experience w/ a strong emphasis on direct response digital/online media
- 4+ years of management experience, excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent analytical, multi-tasking and decision-making abilities
- Exceptional strategic leadership abilities
- Significant experience working with a wide range of clients including enterprise level
- Strong interpersonal skills to foster optimal department relationships
- Is detail-oriented and strong at implementation
- Comfortable working with teams at all levels within the organization to achieve results
- Creates schedules and budgets and meets them
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed