Response Mine Interactive (RMI) is a premier digital agency that helps home services and health and wellness clients improve their marketing to acquire more qualified customers and patients using direct response strategy. We offer a stimulating, growth-focused and supportive workplace with the opportunity to work for the world’s best brands. Our environment that is simultaneously creative, challenging and supportive of individual employee goals.
- Develop and manage a sales que in SalesForce
- Work in tandem with the inside sales team
- Present a sales status update on a weekly basis
- Research and develop lists of potential clients
- Cold call targets to reach a decision maker
- Qualify opportunities and arrange sales engagement meetings with appropriate targets.
- Support the sales team with market research, sales materials, and administrative follow-up.
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings, and propose improvements.
- Proven experience in sales
- Moderate computer skills (MS Office)
- Well organized and responsible
- Ability to perform multiple tasks while meeting assigned deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player at heart with the ability and drive to work autonomously
- BS/BA in business administration, marketing, or another relevant field
- RMI covers 100% of full-time employee benefits
- Named Top Workplace in ATL 2018 by the AJC
- Dog-friendly - Fun Culture!
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed