Response Mine Interactive is looking for a Junior Media Manager to join our team of seasoned media and analytics experts, managing campaigns for clients across healthcare and home services.
The Junior Media Manager will be primarily responsible for planning, developing, executing, reporting and tracking paid search and paid social channels. Campaigns managed will focus on driving new sales for our client base with a constant initiative to improve efficiency.
We are ultimately searching for a passionate, team-driven, entrepreneurial individual who can take initiative and has a deep desire to continually test and learn.
- Create and execute key client paid search and paid social media strategies and plans
- Effectively manage and optimize campaigns on time and within budget on major platforms including Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Bing and various smaller engines
- Prepare optimization reports and bid recommendations based upon key campaign metrics including CTR, conversion rate, and ROI/margin
- Write creative copy for paid search and social media campaign ads
- Handle media buying and associated engine account setup
- Write detailed analysis documents to trend campaign performance
- Explore and recommend new and innovative creative paid media solutions
- Trend and analyze results, make recommendations for future campaigns, and deliver relevant reports to client team
- Produce strategic planning documents, and competitive analyses as well as internal and client presentations
- Monitor and evaluate the latest trends within the paid media landscape
- Minimum 1 year SEM and/or paid social buying and planning experience
- Internet or interactive advertising agency background a plus
- Experience managing ROI/margin driven campaigns in Google AdWords, Bing Adcenter, Facebook and various 2nd Tier Engines
- Fluent in Adwords Editor, Bing Adcenter, Facebook Power Editor and the Microsoft Suite
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Time management and multi-tasking skills, as role requires management of multiple campaigns for multiple clients
- Advanced communication, presentation, analytical, and organizational skills
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed