Response Mine Interactive is looking for a Media Manager to join our team of seasoned media and analytics experts who are developing integrated cross-channel strategies for businesses across healthcare, retail, and home services..
The Media Manager will be primarily responsible for planning, developing, executing, reporting and tracking multiple paid search campaigns that meet clients’ goals and objectives. They will manage all phases of paid search campaigns from research and planning to optimization and analysis.
This is about much more than keywords. We are about uncovering the business drivers that are specific to our clients. Whatever the factors - lifetime value (LTV), geography, seasonality - we don't rest until we have a comprehensive understanding of what it takes to grow the client's business.
• Create and execute key client paid search media strategies and plans
• Effectively manage and optimize PPC campaigns on time and within budget on major search engines including Google, Yahoo, MSN and various smaller engines
• Prepare optimization reports and bid recommendations based upon key campaign metrics including CTR, conversion rate, A/S Ratio, and ROI
• Write creative copy for paid search media campaign ads
• Handle search engine media buying and associated search engine account setup, preparing insertion orders, etc.
• Write detailed analysis documents to trend campaign performance
• Explore and recommend new and innovative creative paid search solutions
• Trend and analyze results, make recommendations for future campaigns, and deliver relevant reports to client team
• Produce strategic planning documents, and competitive analyses as well as internal and client presentations
• Monitor and evaluate the latest trends within the search engine landscape
• Minimum 2 years PPC buying and planning experience
• Internet or interactive advertising agency background a plus
• Experience managing ROI driven paid search campaigns in Google AdWords, Microsoft Adcenter, Ask and various 2nd Tier Engines
• Fluent in Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet Tools
• Ability to work effectively under pressure
• Time management and multi-tasking skills, as role requires management of multiple campaigns for multiple clients
• Advanced communication, presentation, analytical, and organizational skills
• Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed