The Graphic Designer aides in the design and production of landing pages, banners, websites, and other marketing materials. He/she will play a significant role in the landing page optimization program. He/she will collaborate directly with internal stakeholders to generate effective solutions for our digital marketing needs.
- Receives priorities and art direction from Art Director
- Produces creative deliverables: including creating layouts, comps, and/or outlines for websites, banners etc. while adhering to client graphic standards and brand guidelines
- Always looking to improve technical design skills and direct response advertising.
- Striving to stay current and knowledgeable in the areas of direct response marketing, search engine optimization, information architecture, UX/ UI design and related topics by reading industry publications, books, Web sites and participating in training courses/seminars
- Other duties as directed by Senior Management
- 2+ years' experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to conceptualize, discuss and explain your design decisions
- Ability to accept constructive criticism from multiple sources
- Skilled in typography, layout and color theory
- A great portfolio featuring powerful and modern web layouts
- A strong a work ethic with the desire to constantly learn and improve
- Degree in graphic design, web design, advertising design or related field.
- 2+ years' experience with Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel
- 1+ years' advertising experience
- Experience with direct response, landing page design and copywriting
- Experience creating assets that can be used by developers
- Understanding of UX and UI design standards
- Mobile design experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed