CPA = entrepreneurs; The CPA division has no clients, we create the brand, drive the sales and then we get paid for what we deliver. If you want to work in an environment that cherishes free thinkers, and values innovative minds then you are exactly who we want to talk to.
The purpose of this position is to support the CPA department in the reporting and analysis of account media performance and trends. This role will develop an understanding of how all of the components of the CPA department work together to maintain reports to measure campaign performance.
Analytics Associates will assist in reporting, sourcing, project management, and competitive analysis. These positions exist as a training ground for individuals who seek careers in interactive media.
• Execute and deliver daily reports for the department across all clients
• Gather raw data from media, client and call center sources and manipulate data accordingly to deliver analysis reports
• Maintain and upkeep daily reports for recording CPA-related data (media, client, call center, etc.,)
• Acts as a team player and is eager to volunteer in other areas when needed (and when cleared by his/her supervisor)
• Gains understanding as to why we do the various assignments we do and how they benefit the client
• Learns critical time management skills and develops ability to prioritize
• Begins understanding basic direct marketing techniques and practices
• MS Excel
• Experience in data manipulation and strong analytical skills are preferred
• 1+ years previous experience in digital media & web analytics a plus
• Strong oral and written communication, presentation and organizational skills
• Self-starter with “ownership” mentality; energetic and enthusiastic
• A delivery-oriented, can-do, hands-on personality
• Team-player; excellent collaboration skills in a cross-functional environment
• Degree in Finance, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed